Sunday, March 31, 2013

Theme Time Disc - Gospel

This is the tracklist for the free disc we gave out on Easter Sunday. I would include the artwork but we gave away every last copy along with the original drawing. You'll probably notice that the disc leans towards gospel songs with a theme of death and redemption - playing records like these all night was a dream for me, and it's all due to those nice fellas from Pocahontas County.


1-Walk Around Heaven All Day-The Caravans
2-What the Bible Says-Alex Bradford
3-Come See About Me-The Dixie Hummingbirds
4-I'll Fly Away-The Trumpeters
5-If I Could Just Touch the Hem of His Garment-The Soul Stirrers (feat. Sam Cooke)
6-Stange Man-Dorothy Love Coates
7-Why? (am I treated So Bad)-The Staple Singers
8-God's Gonna Separate-Reverend Gary Davis
9-On the Rock Where Moses Stood-The Carter Family
10-Jesus is Sweeter than Honey-Reverend Oris Mays
11-Up Above my Head-Sister Rosetta Tharp
12-Rich Man's Spiritual-Gordon Lightfoot
13-A House of Gold-Hank Williams
14-We're Living in the End Times Now-Carl Butler & Pearl
15-Ain't No Grave Gonna Keep my Body Down-Charlie Parr
16-Right on that Shore-Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee with Lightnin Hopkins
17-Since I Laid my Burden Down-Mississippi John Hurt
18-This Light of Mine-The Freedom Singers
19-You Got to Die-Blind Willie McTell

No comments:

Post a Comment